Sunday, December 27, 2009

Poisoned.

I feel like absolute crap right now. After Shawn Le's birthday party, I came home at about 5 in the morning and decided to eat the leftover noodle soup my dad had made for me for dinner because I was buzzed and hungry. The soup wasn't refridgerated like it should have been but instead it was just left in the pot on the stove. I didn't think too much of it so I just reheated it and ate it.

After I ate it, I put on something to watch to put me to sleep because that's the only way I can sleep these days--I need background noise. I COULD NOT FALL ASLEEP. It was the most irritating thing ever. I did everything possible to try to lull myself to fall asleep: watch tv, read a boring book, put on the sounds of ocean waves, etc etc etc. Didn't work. I had this throbbing headache that just tortured me. I didn't sleep all night and it was not until 2:30PM when I finally fell asleep.

Now, I feel sick and queasy. My stomach is upset, I feel like throwing up, and all I wanna do is bang my head against the wall. I'm debating whether or not I should take Nyquil to force myself to fall asleep later.

Damn that noodle soup or whatever it is that made me feel this way. I should have just let myself go to bed hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment